Ornament Paint Parties - Wrap Around Designs
Regular price $14.86
You know those paint Nights that different restaurants/pubs/coffee shops hold? Well mine is just like those but virtual!
In this 2 ½ hour workshop, we will build and paint a wrap around ornament design. We may not finish it, but you will be well equipped to finish your masterpiece off yourself! We will discuss colour options, design modifications, and different painting surfaces. You don’t have to paint an ornament, this design will work on any surface (but I’m really feeling wrap around mug design!).
There are 2 options to choose from:
* Saturday, September 24th from 8:00 - 10:30 pm Eastern
* Sunday, September 25th from 2:00 - 4:30 pm Eastern
Once you purchase your ticket, I will email you a PDF attachment containing the zoom link and meeting info. Be sure to add the event to your calendar and set yourself a good reminder so that you don't miss it! Also, these parties won't be jam packed with people. There is a maximum of 15 seats available for each party. I want it to be a safe space to share your work and ask your questions.
These designs can work for bulb, round, or shaped ornaments I personally will be painting on ones like those in the picture - round and flat, like puffy discs but you do you boo!
These parties will be recorded so you will also receive access to the recording that will come to you approximately 48 hours after the party has ended (and you'll have that access for life!). These recordings are not going to be available anywhere else at this time.
To join the fun, you will need the following materials & tools:
* assortment of ornaments or things to paint on - size and colour are your choice
* at least one colour of multi-surface acrylic paints. These are very important as they cure to be top shelf dishwasher safe meaning the design is nice and sturdy, long lasting. Please be sure your paints say multi-surface right on them! Also, you can always choose to use more than one colour if you'd like, but one colour is enough!
* tools to dot with - I will be using my DIY Mandala Stones tools (you can purchase them from the Tools & Supplies button in this link https://beacons.page/mandalaloveaffair). I will also be using nail dotting stylus tools which are also on the list in the link above. BUT you don't need to have fancy dotting tools! There are lots of things from around your house that you can use! Such as cotton swabs, unsharpened pencils, sharpened pencils for tiny dots, wooden dowels, crochet hooks, drill bits, anything that is round with a flat end will work wonderfully! try to gather a few different sizes so you've got some options. And I'm not going to lie, it is easier with dotting tools, but again, you don't need the expensive ones, https://dotartdepot.com/ has some great sets, and you can find others on amazon too!
* painters or masking tape approximately 1.5 feet OR string (also 1.5 feet)
* small piece of scotch tape (if using string, this will help hold it in place)
* damp cloth or paper towel(s) to clean off your tools
* comfy clothes and your treat(s) of choice
* chill vibe and desire for some fun!!